Hallo Trix Friends,
I am sorry to say that l have decided that for many practical reasons to postpone Gaydon until September 2021. I would have liked to have kept it going, as I feel the members would probably enjoyed some time away from the terrible time we are all having at the moment. But the Saturday evening supper was almost certainly not possible, I expect social distancing to still be a feature and museum visits would be difficult to in such a confined space.
As you can imagine it has not been an easy decision, but the chance for someone to become ill after visiting is a chance I don’t wish to take.
Thank you for your support of the show and hopefully we can all meet meet up again soon in safer times. I will be in contact later this year to see who can come to England in September next year.
Please pass the message on to anyone who might not know that l have missed off the address list above.
Please stay safe. Kind regards